To celebrate March Madness, we’re offering limited time savings on the
YdunTM, eTwo®, VelaShape® and ExceedTM systems.
From fractional resurfacing to facial rejuvenation through treatment of wrinkles, to body treatments and microneedling – these devices offer today’s most in-demand treatments. Looking for a door-opener to attract new patients and keep current ones coming back? Consider adding one of these key devices to your practice. And we’re offering exclusive savings – so now is the time!
To learn more about our limited time savings and which Candela device would be the best addition to your practice, please fill out the form and a member of our team will give you a call back.
Fractional non-ablative 1550 nm laser system.
With patented SoftCool™ air cooling for patient comfort, Ydun™ delivers fractional nonablative 1550 nm laser for coagulation of soft tissue1 and skin resurfacing1 for treatment of textural irregularities.1
*Please note: Ydun promotion is available for US only.
Get a call back
Complete facial rejuvenation through treatment of wrinkles.
Sublative™ + Sublime™ treatments in one ROI-boosting system for ablation, resurfacing, and wrinkles.2,3 The eTwo system for skin rejuvenation through the treatment of wrinkles can help you deliver what patients value most.
Repair and restore aging skin, naturally.
The Exceed device offers enhanced treatment versatility as the first dual-indicated, FDA-cleared medical microneedling system for the treatment of both facial wrinkles and facial acne scar reduction.4,5 Each treatment session delivers powerful results with minimal downtime.4,5,6
*Please note: Exceed promotion is available for US only.
Mastering body treatments. And maximizing your ROI.
VelaShape® III is proven to temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite and thigh circumference7 with a deep therapeutic treatment that delivers consistent, reproducible results, with minimal downtime or discomfort.
1. Ellipse Ydun CE Mark clearance.
2. elōs Plus 510(k) clearance for dermatologic procedures including removal of unwanted hair, treatment of vascular lesions, wrinkles, superficial benign vascular and pigmented lesions, and acne vulgaris, (K113868), June 2012.
3. eTwo 510(k) clearance for Sublative RF skin ablation and resurfacing and Sublime for wrinkles (K141507), Dec. 2014.
4. FDA cleared, K180778.
5. FDA cleared, K182407.
6. Individual healing times, discomfort, treatment results and satisfaction can vary. Please discuss these as well as risks and benefits of this procedure with your physician to determine whether this procedure is appropriate for you.
7. VelaShape III is FDA-cleared for temporary reduction in the appearance of cellulite and temporary reduction in thigh circumference.