The microneedling system that’s exceeding expectations.
Looking for a way to repair and restore your patient’s skin? Introducing the Exceed™ system, the first dual-indicated, FDA-cleared medical microneedling system for the treatment of both facial wrinkles and facial acne scar reduction. With the Exceed system, you can deliver smooth, firm, young-looking skin to your patients in only 12 weeks, 4 treatments and less than 1 hour per session.
Each Exceed system is equipped with:
Standalone power unit for maximum efficiency
- Simple set-up
- Designed to prevent overheating of the handpiece
- Persistent power with up to 150 needle penetrations per second
- High-precision and adjustable needle speed for consistent penetration
Lightweight handpiece for more precision and control
- Quiet operation for a more comfortable patient and provider experience
- Adjustable penetration depth (0.0mm -1.5 mm) for individualized results
- Ergonomically designed handpiece to help minimize operator fatigue
- Screw-on technique for easy cartridge attachment and removal
Patented cartridge adapts to the skin's surface
- Sterile, individually packed for single-use
- 6-needle tilting plate adapts to skin’s surface
- Consistent results from perpendicular needle penetration
- Ease of access to difficult areas (around the nose)
- Premium, high-quality needles (max. 1.5 mm needle length)
- Prevents backflow to help reduce the risk of contamination to the handpiece
- Allows circular treatment for fast, efficient procedure without snagging the surface of the skin
1. FDA cleared, K180778
2. FDA cleared, K182407
3. Cartridge design - data on file.
4. Technical design - data on file.
5. Ablon, et. al. Safety and effectiveness of an automated microneedling device in improving the signes of aging skin. Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology. 2018; 11(8): 29-34.
6. Invididual healing times, discomfort, treatment results and satisfaction can vary. Please discuss these as well as risks and benefits of this procedure with your physician to determine whether this procedure is appropriate for you.