Vbeam® pulsed dye laser technology refined to perfection
"Most of the Dermatologists in our group use the pulsed dye laser (PDL) as their go-to vascular laser system because it’s easy to use, fast and has proven results. The major advantages of the Vbeam are the DCD, ease of use of the Perfecta touch screen and the ability to use short pulses to provide purpura when necessary."
- E. Victor Ross, M.D., Dermatologist, Scripps Clinic, San Diego, CA
The Vbeam® technology is the gold standard and the world’s bestselling pulsed dye laser. Time and again it proves itself as the successful, easy-to-use tool for the treatment of benign cutaneous vascular lesions, benign vascular gynecological lesions and periorbital wrinkles with a low incidence of side effects. Its broad variety of indications and outstanding performance characteristics make it a “must have” laser and a smart investment for any serious practitioner.
The Vbeam Perfecta PDL is like no other
595 nm – the optimal wavelength
- Shorter wavelengths have too much melanin absorption which limits treatment of darker skin types.
- Shorter wavelengths also have a shallower penetration that creates difficulty in reaching larger and deeper vessels.
The disadvantage of longer wavelengths
- Unlike shorter wavelengths, longer wavelengths do not have enough hemoglobin absorption which requires practitioners to use more energy to treat vessels which can increase risk to the safety profile.
595 nm – not too short, not too long.
- At a wavelength of 595 nm, the Vbeam Perfecta laser provides the optimal blend of depth penetration and hemoglobin absorption for successful, clinically proven results.1
Dynamic Cooling Device (DCD™) Included!
- Cryogen cooling integrated right into the Vbeam handpiece – no external cooling needed!
- Consistent cooling every time with smart user interface settings
- Scales with fluence and pulse widths to ensure protection.
Exceptional epidermal protection. Exceptional patient comfort.
1 Bernstein EF, Schomacker K, Paranjape A, Jones CJ. Pulsed dye laser treatment of rosacea using a novel 15 mm diameter treatment beam. Lasers Surg Med.