Start your educational journey on Vbeam® Prima here.
As recognised leader in vascular treatments, Candela now brings you the latest pulsed-dye laser, with more innovations than ever before. Technology you can trust, innovation you need.
Vbeam® pulsed-dye lasers are used in more than 670 hospitals and universities worldwide. Renowned as an industry gold standard for treating vascular lesions (eg, rosacea, telangiectasia, port wine stains), Vbeam Prima builds upon that reputation of excellence to offer more treatment capabilities than ever before.
The Vbeam® Prima
- 595 nm and 1064 nm wavelengths
- Up to 15mm spot size
- Benign vascular lesions1
- Benign pigmented lesions2
- Benign cutaneous lesions1
- Inflammatory acne vulgaris1
- Deep blue veins3
- Venous lakes3
1. Vbeam 510(k) clearance (K033461), January 2004.
2. Vbeam 510(k) clearance for pigmented lesion handpiece accessory (K051359), July 2005.
3. Indications for 1064 nm wavelength. Candela, data on file.
Selected content for download
Enrich your educational journey with our whitepapers, physician testimonials and clinical papers.
If you're considering this device for your practice, or just want more information, we're here to help.