Webinar | Shining New Light on Rosacea Treatment Options
As recognised leader in vascular treatments, Candela now brings you the latest pulsed-dye laser, with more innovations than ever before. Technology you can trust, innovation you need. In this webinar, Dr. Eric Bernstein discusses the latest clinical results and capabilities for treating patients with rosacea using the new Vbeam® Prima.
Vbeam pulsed-dye lasers are used in more than 670 hospitals and universities worldwide. Renowned as an industry gold standard for treating vascular lesions (eg, rosacea, telangiectasia, port wine stains), Vbeam Prima builds upon that reputation of excellence to offer more treatment capabilities than ever before.
Vbeam Prima offers a comprehensive platform capable of treating a wide range of indications, including but not limited to:
- Benign vascular lesions1
- Benign cutaneous lesions1
- Inflammatory acne vulgaris1
- Benign pigmented lesions2
- Deep blue veins3
- Venous lakes3
2. Vbeam 510(k) clearance for pigmented lesion handpiece accessory (K051359), July 2005.
3. Indications for 1064 nm wavelength. Candela, data on file.
Selected Vbeam Prima content for download
Enrich your educational journey with our whitepapers, physician testimonials and clinical papers:
Download your complimentary information kit
Vbeam Prima Highlights:
- 595 nm and 1064 nm wavelengths
- Two types of cooling for maximum epidermal protection
- Smart dye life management tool
- Intuitive, time-saving features
If you're considering Vbeam Prima for your practice, or just want more information, we're here to help.